Registration & Ticket Sales
Badge Registration and Ticket Sales for the 2020 AUSA Annual Meeting will open on
3 August 2020
The 2020 AUSA Annual Meeting (AUSA2020) is free; however, all attendees and exhibitors must have a badge to enter.
Purchase tickets early! On-line ticket sales will close on 25 September 2020 and some events may sell out!
Tickets will be sold for the following events*:
MONDAY 12 OCTOBER
TUESDAY 13 OCTOBER
WEDNESDAY 14 OCTOBER
Community Partner Luncheon
Senior Leader Spouse Mentorship Program (goSmp) Luncheon**
|Senior Warrant Officer Breakfast
Dwight D. Eisenhower Reception & Luncheon***
|Family Readiness Brunch
Army Civilian Luncheon
George C. Marshall Memorial Reception & Dinner
**Invitiation-only Luncheon is open to general officers' and CSMs' spouses, ticket purchase is required.
***Event will sell out on-line. Limited number available on-site.
AUSA 2020 is not open to the public. As a private association, AUSA reserves the right to deny admission or to cancel any admission without explanation. All registrants must provide proof of identity by a Government-issued photographic ID (Common Access Card (CAC), dependent military ID, valid US driver’s license, or Passport) and must demonstrate that they have an “identifiable relationship” with the U.S. Army. Following are examples of acceptable demonstrations of such a relationship:
- Membership in AUSA
- Employee of an exhibiting company
- Government-contracted employees with documented proof of a contractual relationship
- Invited guest of an exhibiting company on exhibiting company letterhead
- Employee of an AUSA National Partner or Community Partner
- Member of any component of the U.S. military
- Civilian employee of the Federal Government
- Member of an accredited Federal, State, or Municipal law enforcement agency, a firefighter, or an EMT/EMS
- Member of a designated U.S. military or veteran association
- Member of the military forces of foreign nations with passport
- Any escorted guest of an AUSA Member