Reserve Booth Space
Welcome to online booth sales for the 2020 AUSA Annual Meeting & Exposition!
Here’s a quick step-by-step to get your exhibit space application started:
- Enter your company name and select search
- Complete the booth space contract
- View the current exhibit hall floor plan and determine your desired booth space
- Enter payment
- Review the and accept the rules and regulations for exhibitors
- Hit submit – It’s that easy!
If your company exhibited at this show in 2019, your company profile will pre-populate. If you are a new exhibitor of this show, you will select “start a new record” to create a company profile
Once your booth space request is approved you will receive a confirmation letter with login details to the Exhibitor Service Center where you will be able to access receipts, planning resources, booth ordering and more.
What’s Your Investment?Your company must be a National Partner in order to exhibit. Some exceptions apply.
$54 per sq.ft.
$19 per sq.ft.
- Unlimited Exhibit Hall ONLY registration badges*
- Complimentary Listing and description in the Show Guide
- Complimentary Listing in the AUSA App
- Complimentary Listing on the Floor Plan Map
*Exhibit Hall ONLY badges do not include access to symposium programming. For full access to program sessions view registration rates and categories
PLEASE NOTE: Carpeting is required but is NOT included in the cost of your booth.