Meeting Space Requests
AUSA welcomes affiliated organizations, government, exhibitors, and sponsors to convene and host various functions during AM 2022 and will accept meeting space requests for functions at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center through Monday, 1 August 2022. The link to request space at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center will be live here NLT 8 July.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center - ICW Policies
Booking Fees do not include specialty equipment, audio visual, internet, food and beverage or any other costs associated with the room. These charges are the responsibility of the reserving company/organization. AUSA provides:
- No run of show space requests; or multiple back-to-back room blocks allowed.
- Max time allotted is 2 hours per day.
- Meeting space requests are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Meeting room rental fees do not include specialty equipment.
- Standard equipment provided includes tables (banquet rounds/classroom tables), chairs, stage, podium; does not include high-boy tables.
To submit a meeting space request application, a non-refundable booking fee is required.
There will be no refunds after payment has been processed unless AUSA denies your meeting request.
- function floorplan drafted by convention center
- facility tables
- registration/literature tables
- one easel per room upon request
- facility contacts for ordering AV, food and specialty equipment
- $1200 for non-members
- $800 for Community/National Partners
- $500 for exhibiting companies and sponsoring companies
- $200 for AUSA Chapters
- No Charge for Military/Government organizations
AUSA will offer “pop-up” meeting space in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and the Marriott Marquis for groups of 20 or fewer. These requests can be made onsite starting Sunday, 9 October at 0800. Pop-up meeting space may only be reserved for a max of 1 hour. More information on reserving pop-up meeting rooms will be available in August.
Additional Meeting Space Options
For day-long or multi-day space, please contact the following hotel partners:
Courtyard and Residence Inn by Marriott Convention Center
Slava Lutikova, Director of Complex Sales
Dominic Sanchez, Complex Senior Group Sales Manager
Marriott Marquis Hotel
Headquarters hotel/connected to the DC Convention Center
Sales Office: 202-824-9200
Marisa Smith, Senior Catering Sales Executive
Chet Witham, Sales and Catering Administrative Assistant
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
1.5 blocks from convention center
999 Ninth Street NW, Washington, District of Columbia 2000
Sales Office: 202-898-9000
NEED A QUIET SPACE FOR ONSITE MEETINGS FOR 20 PEOPLE OR FEWER?