The U.S. Army xTech Program, sponsored by the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (ASA(ALT)), launched its first ever xTechSearch competition in 2018 to redefine the future of the Army, and how they can identify, award and accelerate transformative technology solutions. Since the program’s inception, it has been the driving force to bringing in transformative technology solutions from small and non-traditional businesses to grow the Army and Department of Defense (DoD) ecosystems to support Soldiers, filling mission gaps and solving critical challenges. To date, the program has launched over 15 competitions and awarded over $11M in prize money and over $40M in contracts and agreements for non-defense businesses to form long-standing partnerships with the Army.
xTech offers many benefits to non-traditional businesses, including:
• Low-barrier to entry with quick turnarounds and rapid monetary prize awards;
• Transparent and detailed feedback from multidisciplinary experts on product and business improvement;
• Alignment with Army priorities and customers;
• Direct access to Army stakeholders; and
• Networking, mentoring and educational opportunities on how to do business with the DoD.
xTech Innovator’s Corner
Booth 2461 | Hall B
The U.S. Army xTech Program Innovator’s Corner will showcase Winners and Finalists from five (5) recent xTech competitions: xTechSearch 4, xTechSearch 5, xTechSBIR Waveform, xTech Innovation Combine Advanced Energy Storage and xTechBOLT. Stop by to learn more about how these non-defense businesses are spurring the future of technology innovations for the Army through the xTech Program and the various upcoming opportunities that the xTech Program may have to offer.