Reserve Booth Space
Welcome to online booth sales for the 2021 AUSA Annual Meeting & Exposition!
Here’s a quick step-by-step to get your exhibit space application started:
- Enter your company name and select search
- Complete the booth space contract
- View the current exhibit hall floor plan and determine your desired booth space
- Enter payment
- Review the and accept the rules and regulations for exhibitors
- Hit submit – It’s that easy!
If your company exhibited at this show in 2020, your company profile will pre-populate. If you are a new exhibitor of this show, you will select “start a new record” to create a company profile.
Once your booth space request is approved you will receive a confirmation letter with login details to the Exhibitor Service Center where you will be able to access receipts, planning resources, booth ordering and more.
What’s Your Investment?
Your company must be a National Partner in order to exhibit. Some exceptions apply
$54 per sq.ft.
$21 per sq.ft.
- Unlimited Exhibit Hall registration badges
- Complimentary Listing and description in the Show Guide
- Complimentary Listing in the AUSA App
- Complimentary Listing on the Floor Plan Map
Carpeting is required but is NOT included in the cost of your booth.
SAMPLE BOOTH BUDGET
Government and Military Participants, please reserve booth space here
Exhibitor Terms of Agreement
Please view the Exhibitor Terms of Agreement and Cancellation and Space Reduction Policy below:
Any exhibitor who cancels or reduces their booth space is eligible for a refund based on the following schedule:
- On or before Friday, 26 February 2021: full refund, less the 10% non-refundable deposit.
- After Friday, 26 February 2021: 50% refund, minus the 10% non-refundable deposit.
- On or after Friday, 30 April 2021: No refunds.